With the huge improvements and developments in performance of the 2G Flicx Pitch, the product has been solving facility issues faced by cricket clubs of all sizes up and down the country. The 2G Flicx Pitch can be used to host growing junior sections or to compliment and take pressure off a main square – Bute CC in Scotland are even using it to extend their season and play when wet conditions usually prevent this. Indoors or outdoors for hard ball or soft ball cricket with seniors or juniors, the 2G Flicx Pitch is versatile, portable and a cost effective.
> DOWNLOAD our Club PDF flyer & access a Special Offer for UK Clubs and School this pre-season (valid until 29.02.22)
Common applications for clubs include
- To create additional playing facilities by converting existing Football, Rugby fields into cricketing venues
- To protect the main square for the first team by using the 2G Flicx pitch for 3rd’s 4ths and junior teams simply by rolling out on top of the square protecting the wicket.
- Rolled out over synthetic turf pitches to play cricket
- In the sports hall or gymnasium for Winter Indoor Nets
- To extend the cricket season by using an all-weather solution which doesn’t impact on the surface underneath
- To create additional capacity for 2nd, 3rd, 4th teams or girls’ cricket programmes
“Bute County fully endorse the obvious logic in purchasing a Flicx 2G wicket. The benefits are numerous and it’s very easy for two people to transport and then quickly roll out to get the game started.” – David Mackay, Bute County CC
Club Case Studies
Flicx Pitch is a game changer for Germantown, PA
The massive benefits of a 2G Flicx Pitch and how it supports player development