The 2G Flicx 10m Eagle Eye Batting End is a great option for nets or to host small sided games!
The Eagle Eye design imitates the hawk eye referral system in top international cricket with different coloured tiles illustrating full length, good length and short length bowls to aid training and add an element of fun for younger players.
The batting end is supplied as a single roll, but can be used alongside another 2G Flicx Batting End to form a full match pitch if zipped together in the middle.
Do you already know what you are looking for?
If you are ready to order and are UK based, simply add this product choice to your cart. We aim to dispatch orders with 5 working days. An invoice will be generated on payment confirmation.
Not from the U.K?Get a Quote
Flicx are proud to present the 2G Flicx Pitch range for 2020/21
10m Eagle Eye Batting End Information
- Size – 10m (Length) x 1.8m (Width)
- Weight – 1 roll x 67kg
- Colours – Green base with yellow, blue, black strips and grey centre
- Crease lines – White lines built in with green ramp tiles both ends
- Strap – 2 straps to secure
- Trolley – Included FREE with this product
- Includes – Gloves, Installation Guide and 6 Steps to Success
We recommend using the 10m Eagle Eye Batting End as a roll out and roll up solution to your cricket pitch needs.
To maintain optimal bounce and performance when using the 2G Flicx Pitch, it is best to regularly cut the grass beneath the 2G Flicx Pitch to 15mm.
For any further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or jump on our LIVE CHAT. If you are ready to order – just add to your cart at the top of the page!
Not from the U.K?Get a Quote
- The 10m Eagle Eye Batting End is made using small interlocking thermo-plastic tiles made from Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE). The LDPE material is specifically designed and chemically formulated for heavy duty performance and is perfectly suited for cricket use. The pitch gives you excellent grip under foot and traction for both spin and pace bowlers, as well as for use with all bowling machines.
- The giving nature of the pitch tiles provide cushioning support to prevent fatigue and reduce the risk of injuries, whilst also giving a consistent and reliable bounce for both bowlers and batsmen allowing you to play your shots in confidence and hut the pitch hard.
- All tiles are UV-Protected with 5 years colourfast stabilisation and are able to withstand all weather extremes. The small textures tiles are also self-draining, allowing water to flow through to the ground underneath and encourage growth of grass beneath the pitch – Flicx pitches prevent damage to the grass or wicket beneath it, whether it be on placed in the garden at home, on the outfield or on the main square! Extend your season and create more opportunities to play cricket!
- Flicx Pitches are lightweight and portable enough for both indoor and outdoor cricket use, plus hardball and softball formats! 2G Flicx Pitch surface meets the Sports Council Draft ‘Specification for Artificial Sports Surfaces’ as well as also meeting British Standards for Critical Fall Heights and Fire Rating.
- As the 10m Eagle Eye Batting End is modular in its production, it is easy to extend or replace part of your 2G Flicx Pitch in the future if you choose to do so.
NOT FROM THE UK?
Unfortunately, online orders for a 2G Flicx Pitch cannot currently be placed from outside the UK due to variances in shipping prices and VAT.
If you are interested in a bespoke quote delivery to your location, please speak to one of our team today or complete this form. Thank you.Get a Quote Today
What our Clients say...
“Our 2G Flicx Pitch is really good. Our bowlers really like it and we have achieved considerable success this season with the bat. Playing on a Flicx Pitch is a really great and cost-effective option for us and we are very happy with the pitches performance”
Soundar Alagesan, CCB Bayern
“With no groundsman or expertise to prepare grass wickets, a drop-in pitch made a lot of sense for us. The 2G Flicx Pitch has absolutely TRANSFORMED THE STANDARD of cricket that we can teach and means we also now play matches against other schools. It has also pushed our better cricketers who no longer have to rely on a makeshift, bobbly football pitch.”
Mark Costin, Sacred Heart School, Battersea
“Playing on a Flicx Pitch does help with the quality of the games and more runs have been scored especially with the mini pitches where there has been a significant upgrade with the standards”. The 2G Flicx Pitch has met all our expectations, it’s a great product and requires less ground preparation and maintenance versus preparing a natural turf wicket.”
William Belford, Holywood CC
“Flicx have created a cricket wicket more true than any other artificial any of us have played on. Favouring neither batsmen nor bowlers, this is an excellent piece of kit which will help youngsters develop their cricket and adults hone their skills – highly recommended for any club.
Alex Britten, Southwold Cricket Club
“The 2G Flicx Skills Pitch has been a fantastic addition for our cricketers for their winter training. Both batters and bowlers have benefited from more visual cues and targets, both individually and against each other”
Simon Francis, Warwick School
“The versatility of this product allows Middlesex Cricket to take the game to communities where there is poor or low provision of cricket pitches, it also allows us to increase playing sites in London where green space is in high demand and unfortunately reducing!
Katie Berry, Middlesex Cricket
“We chose the 2G Flicx Pitch because it’s a portable solution and means Novel Sports can set up a cricket experience centre at various locations for all to enjoy. We have already found that kids are very motivated to play on artificial surfaces such as the Flicx Pitch as it offers a good bounce and spin”
Duane Zaheer Lall, Novel Sports (Trinidad)
“We used our 2G Flicx Pitch for a hard ball match weekend – 3 matches – with seniors in Iceland and it played very well in a challenging environment.
We even had a 100 scored in the last T20 game”!
Darren Talbot, Iceland Cricket
“In the summer of last year, we purchased two more Flicx pitches and have spread them around the country hosting our adult leagues. You cannot put a price on what the Flicx pitch has done for cricket in Israel – it is without a doubt the best investment that we have made and without it, we would have no facilities”
Herschel Gutman, Israel Cricket Association
Get a quote for your Flicx Pitch
Please fill in your details below to receive a quote.
Download your free copy of the 2020/21 2G Flicx Pitch Brochure
Fill in your details below to get your brochure download with detailed information on the products performance and design options for the world’s most versatile cricket pitch. If you are researching whether the 2G Flicx Pitch is the right solution for your club, school or garden, then this is the document you need.