New Flicx website launched ahead of the 2019 season
Flicx UK, manufactures of the world’s most versatile cricket pitch have launched a brand-new website at www.flicx.com ahead of the start of the new cricket season in the northern hemisphere.
Aside from a much-improved responsive design, the new global website has several new features which will allow prospective customers to explore some of the amazing benefits of our roll out, roll up solution. These features include …
- A product range filter so you can easily find the right 2G Flicx Pitch for your needs https://flicx.com/shop/
- An eCommerce store which means customers (initially UK only) can shop online https://flicx.com/shop/
- Brand new case studies for some of our key applications and customer groupings including Clubs, Schools, County Boards and various countries around the world https://flicx.com/case-studies/
- A home for all of our most popular resources including #AskAsh videos, the Six Steps to Success, our brochure, installation guide https://flicx.com/case-studies/
- A quick and easy way to request a quote or a call back from a member of the Flicx team to discuss your requirements https://flicx.com/get-a-quote/
Do take a look around the new site and see some fantastic stories of how the 2G Flicx Pitch is helping to create more opportunities to play cricket and improve facilities. With the 2G Flicx Pitch you can convert grass pitches and parks into cricket match and training venues, roll it out over an existing artificial surface or indoors or upgrade worn or under performing NTP’s. Be it adults or juniors, full pitches or batting ends, match or coaching wickets, the 2G Flicx Pitch can help you to attract, retain and excite your cricketers.
Speaking about the launch marketing manager Kate Costin said “With the new season just around the corner, as well as the continued global popularity of the 2G Flicx Pitch, the timing is right to create a new site and we are really pleased with the outcome. We invite our customers and prospective customers to take a look around and would appreciate any feedback to continually improve our marketing plans. We are especially keen to hear from people who are happy to work with us to develop future case studies for the new website sharing stories of a positive impact of the pitch in different cricketing communities”
Kate can also be contacted directly via kate@flicx.