Is your club looking for ideas to boost junior cricket participation? Increase your ground utilisation by hosting multiple junior cricket matches on shorter pitches on your outfield. #AskAsh covers our new colourful 14m 2G Flicx Pitches that are now available to help your club or school facilitate more cricket whilst ensuring kids have more fun and improve their skills!
Ashley Appleby our business development manager talks through how to improve your ground utilisation and gain extra membership capacity. Divide your oval into 4 smaller games by rolling out a 2G Flicx Pitch on your outfield.
WATCH #AskAsh Episode 2
A complete list of the #AskAsh vlogs
- Episode 13 | Growing Cricket in Schools with the Surrey Cricket Foundation (Click Here)
- Episode 12 | 2G Flicx Pitch big hits of 2018 (Click Here)
- Episode 11 | How to get your 2G Flicx Pitch to flatten more quickly (Click Here)
- Episode 10 | Clipping a 2G Flicx Pitch together (Click Here)
- Episode 9 | Fundraising and Cricket Uruguay (Click Here)
- Episode 8 | How long does a 2G Flicx Pitch last? (Click Here)
- Episode 7 | Transporting and Storing a 2G Flicx Pitch (Click Here)
- Episode 6 | Wicketz Community Cricket Program (Click Here)
- Episode 5 | Your logo printed on a cricket pitch! (Click Here)
- Episode 4 | Coaching Cricket on the 2G Flicx Skills Pitch (Click Here)
- Episode 3 | Preparing your ground for the new Cricket season (Click Here)
- Episode 2 | Ideas to boost junior cricket participation (Click Here)
- Episode 1 | How to use the 2G Flicx Pitch for Indoor Winter Nets (Click Here)
To watch the latest 2G Flicx Pitch videos, subscribe to our channel on You Tube or ensure you are following us on social media. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.