HOW TO | Storing your 2G Flicx Pitch to ensure maximum performance and longvevity
Storing your 2G Flicx Pitch correctly will ensure maximum performance. The 2G Flicx Pitch should always be stored UPRIGHT and ON IT’S END and very tightly rolled. You should use the always use the Flicx Safety trolled supplied with the pitch to move it and you can keep it stored on the trolley for ease of transportation and when storing in your kit cupboard/storeroom/shed/groundsmans hut. Ashley Appleby explains more…
In this way the pitch will only take up 50 X 50cm in your storeroom (height of 1.8m) and when you roll it out again for your next match or training session, the pitch will not be wavy and will settle onto the under surface quickly (we recommend rolling your pitch out 30-45 minutes before use).
- Store inside when the pitch is not in use
- Roll up tightly and strap
- Store upright on its end (you can keep it on the Flicx safety trolley supplied)
By following these steps you will get the best performance from your 2G Flicx Pitch season after season.
This storing your 2G Flicx Pitch guide is part of our HOW TO series of blogs and short videos … If you have found this useful you might also like …
- HOW TO | Move your 2G Flicx Pitch easily with the Flicx Safety Trolley (Read More)
- HOW TO | Roll up your 2G Flicx Pitch correctly (Read More)