It’s highly important to roll your 2G Flicx Pitch back up tightly after use and store in a coil shape. Follow these top tips to get the maximum performance from your portable pitch. Unlike the original Flicx Pitch, the new 2G Flicx Pitch is softer and much easier to use. The upgrades to the surface have resulted in more versatility in terms of pitch applications but also advice that the 2G Flicx Pitch should be used as a roll out, roll up surface rather than permanently laid.
Here our business development manager Ashley Appleby, shows you how to roll back up your 2G Flicx Pitch correctly after use.
ROLL UP RECAP
- Unzip the full match pitch into two batting ends
- Insert two straps under the pitch
- Roll the pitch back up from crease to the middle
- Roll as tightly as possible into a coil and keep square
- Strap up and tie together for safety
By following these steps you will get the best performance from your 2G Flicx Pitch season after season.
This is part of our HOW TO series of blogs and short videos … If you have found this useful you might also like …
Watch the Six Steps to Success video