The beauty of the upgraded 2G Flicx Pitch is its ease of movement and portability. It is possible for one person to move and install the 2G Flicx Pitch and prepare a consistent surface for cricket which is low maintenance and means you can play cricket where previously it might not have been possible for example on a grass football field or over a worn astro or synthetic pitch. Moving the 2G Flicx Pitch is easy with the Flicx Safety trolley … Here Ashley Appleby describes some of the bespoke features of the Flicx Safety trolley…
This video demonstrates how to strap your 2G Flicx Pitch (Supplied as 2 half pitch batting ends) onto the Flicx Safety Trolley for transportation and how to move your Flicx Pitch.
Strapping the Flicx Trolley
Top Tip – Ash shares his advice in terms of finding the “balance point” to most easily move your 2G Flicx Pitch…
- Always use the Flicx Safety Trolley to move your 2G Flicx Pitch on and off the field
- Using the trolley makes it possible for 1 person to move and install the 2G Flicx Pitch pitch
- Strap the 2G Flicx Pitch up before moving
- Ensure you follow manual handling best practice advice when lifting the pitch onto the trolley (ie – bend knees)
- Watch your head when tilting the trolley back – place your hand on the top of the pitch when tilting
By following these steps you will get the best performance from your 2G Flicx Pitch season after season.
This is part of our HOW TO series of blogs and short videos … If you have found this useful you might also like …
HOW TO | Store your 2G Flicx Pitch (Read Blog)
HOW TO | Roll up your 2G Flicx Pitch correctly (Read Blog)