Flicx UK are pleased to link with the Grassroots Cricket Fund for the 2021/22 season where eligible clubs will be able to benefit from discounted pricing on the 2G Flicx Junior Multi Age Pitch (MAP).
From 25th October, 2G Flicx Junior Pitches will be in stock in Australia and eligible clubs are able to apply for funding of $2,500 or $3,500 to go toward their Flicx Pitch purchase* from the Grassroots Cricket Fund (GCF) which has been established by Australia’s cricketers to strengthen grassroots cricket for generations to come.
The GCF is a joint partnership of the players, the Australian Cricketers’ Association and Cricket Australia, all working to ensure cricket clubs around the country maintain their position as pillars of local communities by providing equipment and facility upgrade grants include access to portable, roll out Flicx Pitches this season.
Over the past couple of years, over 100 clubs, schools and associations in Australia have invested in 2G Flicx Pitches to improve the standard of their junior cricket facilities with brilliant feedback…
• The 2G Flicx Junior MAP is a portable, roll out cricket wicket which means clubs can create additional match and training facilities.
• One 18m Junior Multi Age Pitch (MAP) includes in built 16m creases enables grass fields, local parks and existing outfields to be opened to host junior cricket. All that is required is a firm, flat area area and the grass cut short.
• The 2G Flicx Pitch provides a true and consistent bounce which promotes shot play and is great for a young players development and experience.
• Other benefits include the ability to host more junior games simultaneous at the club and boost membership and bar/ catering revenue, taking pressure off the main square etc
• The 2G Flicx Pitch is portable and its possible for one person to roll the pitch out and install it using the Flicx Safety Trolley provided. The pitch is highly durable, versatile and with many applications for clubs including indoors and on top of synthetic hockey pitches.
Visit the Grassroots Cricket Fund website for full information and to request a bespoke quote for your club