To celebrate our 21st birthday we are launching a new worldwide competition, a “Flicx Pitch Pitch” open to all clubs and schools looking to use a new 2G Flicx Pitch to improve the quality of their cricket provision or create new teams or development programmes.
The competition is open until Sunday 17th June and all you need to do to enter is compile a short pitch of no more than 300 words and complete the competition entry form. THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
The 2G Flicx Pitch is the world’s most versatile cricket pitch solution and has a multitude of applications. It can be used …
- To convert a grass football or rugby field into a cricketing venue
- Over a synthetic field
- On the playground or other concrete bases
- On the beach for beach cricket
- In the nets to upgrade worn or under performing synthetic surfaces
- For indoor cricket
- On the outfield to host multiple junior matches
- As a second or third square to protect your turf wicket and many many more