The 2G Flicx Pitch in New Zealand
This case study covers key applications and use of the The 2G Flicx Pitch in New Zealand. With cricket participation rates growing by 20% each year, cricket clubs and associations are increasingly finding they are a victim of their own successes with a severe shortage of suitable cricket grounds and facilities to play the game. The beauty of 2G Flicx product is undoubtedly its versatility and portability; One match pitch can be moved by one person using the Flicx safety trolley and then split into two batting ends. Preparation time is short (the grass below just needs to be cut short) and maintenance minimal whilst the new, softer 2G tile offers excellent grip and offers spin for those bowlers who can turn the ball.
- Increasing cricket capacity whilst still offering a realistic cricket experience to both batsmen and bowlers.
- Senior adult matches right down to grassroots levels for juniors where the pitch can be split and rolled out on the outfield.
- Backyard pitches for the home
- Upgrading or resurfacing worn Astroturf wickets
Testimonials about the 2G Flicx Pitch in New Zealand
Clubs and schools at our demonstrations to date have all been really impressed by the 2G Flicx Pitch with many orders placed immediately. There is no better solution on the market for clubs in New Zealand who are looking to increase their capacity whilst still offering a realistic cricket experience to both batsmen and bowlers.” – Neeraj Kumar, Complete Cricket
The 2G Flicx Pitch in New Zealand is carried by our agent Complete Cricket. Complete Cricket have 2G Flicx Pitches in stock for immediate delivery and local enquiries. For more information contact Neeraj Kumar on 0064 021 02980498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2G Flicx Pitch a hit in the inaugural Rotorua T20 night competition (Read More)
- The 2G Flicx Pitch is solving a cricket pitch shortage in New Zealand (Read More)