Ashley Appleby in #AskAsh Episode 12 runs through his 2G Flicx Pitch big hits of 2018 as he takes a look back at some of the projects and partnerships which Flicx UK have been part of this year. Our Top 5 hits include details of work with County Boards, Lord’s Taverners as well as Indoor Cricket, Beach Cricket and our expanding global reach sharing how the 2G Flicx Pitch is helping to create better facilities for more people to enjoy cricket.
WATCH #AskAsh Episode 12 – Big hits of 2018
One of the stand out 2G Flicx Pitch big hits of 2018 is our growing partnerships with County Boards, as we use our innovative surface solutions to create alternative ways to engage people in cricket from tape ball cricket festivals with Essex to Surreys school funding programme to grow the game in state schools. Whatever the participation objective, generally the 2G Flicx Pitch is a potential solution and facility creator.
A complete list of the #AskAsh vlogs
- Episode 13 | Growing Cricket in Schools with the Surrey Cricket Foundation (Click Here)
- Episode 12 | 2G Flicx Pitch big hits of 2018 (Click Here)
- Episode 11 | How to get your 2G Flicx Pitch to flatten more quickly (Click Here)
- Episode 10 | Clipping a 2G Flicx Pitch together (Click Here)
- Episode 9 | Fundraising and Cricket Uruguay (Click Here)
- Episode 8 | How long does a 2G Flicx Pitch last? (Click Here)
- Episode 7 | Transporting and Storing a 2G Flicx Pitch (Click Here)
- Episode 6 | Wicketz Community Cricket Program (Click Here)
- Episode 5 | Your logo printed on a cricket pitch! (Click Here)
- Episode 4 | Coaching Cricket on the 2G Flicx Skills Pitch (Click Here)
- Episode 3 | Preparing your ground for the new Cricket season (Click Here)
- Episode 2 | Ideas to boost junior cricket participation (Click Here)
- Episode 1 | How to use the 2G Flicx Pitch for Indoor Winter Nets (Click Here)
To watch the latest 2G Flicx Pitch videos, subscribe to our channel on You Tube or ensure you are following us on social media. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.