As cricket clubs in the northern hemisphere start to think about plans for the new cricket season, the need to create new facilities and develop existing ones is prevalent for many committees and organisations. The 2G Flicx Pitch is a problem solver in this area so here are our top 5 reasons why your club will love the 2G Flicx Pitch and what it can do for your cricket and the standard of your matches and training …
5 reasons your cricket club will LOVE the 2G Flicx Pitch
- It’s a COST-EFFECTIVE solution to upgrade worn or under performing net facilities – You don’t need to dig or expensive ground works. Just roll out the new 2G Flicx Pitch over the top!
- It’s the MOST VERSATILE cricket pitch on the market – Use it for senior or junior cricket, for matches or training, indoors or outdoors!! A multi-use pitch that will allow your club to accommodate more teams or players.
- It allows you to CREATE NEW CRICKET FACILITIES – A grass football or rugby field, park or synthetic field can be used to host cricket with minimal preparation and no damage to the under surface.
- It’s EASY TO MOVE AND USE – The 2G Flicx Pitch is a portable product and it’s possible for one person to roll it out and back up after the game using the Flicx Safety Trolley. This takes work from away from the groundsman’s busy schedule or allows nomad clubs to play at different venues.
- It performs well and gives GOOD PACE AND CONSISTENT BOUNCE on a range of under surfaces – The 2G Flicx Pitch delivers performance with the 2G tile being softer, it offers more grip for batsmen and turn for your spinners. Bowlers can hit the pitch hard and the ball comes nicely onto the bat. But don’t just take our word for it, read some of our case studies … http://flicx.com/case-studies/